Spray guns, blowguns, air impact wrenched, air drills, air chisels… all commonplace items within automotive workshop environments, such as service departments and repair facilities. These tools are essential in performing everyday tasks, and so a totally reliable, compact compressor designed specifically to meet the needs of this industry is a must-have requirement.
BroomWade air compressors are specially designed to excel in any demanding automotive environment, and are created for applications which are required to perform maintenance tasks on numerous vehicles simultaneously – e.g. paint spraying. Whether it is a small touch-up or a complete re-spray, a particular type of compressor is required to ensure the right amount of pressure is released with virtually no moisture.
Humidity can cause significant issues, especially for booths and paint tools – so it is vital to have a source of clean air for all operations. The tank-mounted BroomWade compressors are compact, which makes them perfect for workshops with limited space, and with integrated dryers, low-noise levels and low carbon footprint, they are the stand out choice, as they offer a reliable and continuous supply of quality compressed air from complete peace of mind.
For assistance or pricing information, please contact us directly, or get in touch with an authorised BroomWade Distributor in your Area. Our dealers can also provide excellent service and support to keep your compressor operating at maximum efficiency.
The new range of BroomWade screw compressors:
• Stand-alone unit
• Horizontal air receiver with attached refrigeration dryer
• Variable speed models from 11kW and above
• 5 Year Extended Warranty available on compressors 11kW and over
• Strong, reliable and ideal for professional use.
• Long-lasting, high-quality
• Single-cylinder, single-stage with direct transmission for small power outputs and semi-professional use
• Two-cylinder, single-stage with belt transmission for use in workshops
• Two-cylinder, two-stage with belt transmission for industrial use